Like every Monday, we suggest you take a short break to discover our selection of creative tweets. As usual: humor, creativity and good distribution well placed. And inevitably, that selection is very political.
Let's go !
A packet of chips is composed of 25% chips and 75% of Emmanuel Macron's program.
- Very Bad Panda (@VeryBadPanda_) April 8, 2017
acre Vladimir ...
Meanwhile, on the computer of Vladimir Putin. pic.twitter.com/8Fu880GHtz
- Death (@LaMortLaVraie) April 7, 2017
Diams: Young lady is looking for a deadly guy
- Twolverine (@ Tw0lverine) April 8, 2017
'fatal error !
Obliged Sunday kids are going to go wrong by wanting to go to VideoCity and go live a total hell. pic.twitter.com/dHRr56Tkip
- JDay (@MisterJDay) April 7, 2017
Best word game of the week!
Find yourself in debt with debt #CreeTaDette pic.twitter.com/SaFRkGhVLg
- Msieur LuDo (@MsieurLuDo) April 8, 2017
is it true, what does Francis do?
If not, what becomes François Hollande? If it is, he bleeds Zelda on a soft switch in his stake for a month, nobody calculates
- Scipion ⭐️⭐️ (@Scipionista) April 6, 2017
I'm trying to explain to an American friend how in a country that has organized primaries there can be a debate with 11 candidates on TV.
- thomas snegaroff (@thomassnegaroff) April 4, 2017
Marion Maréchal-Le Pen would be tempted to stop the policy in order to devote himself fully to his racist career.
- Jean-Moundir (@supermegadrivin) April 6, 2017
e giggle of the week!
When you let your little 8-year-old nephew sit in front of the car. pic.twitter.com/YxpdMpNCZ5
- Mcfly (@levraimcfly) April 6, 2017