Want to do a little break? That's good, it's time for the #CreaTweets chronicle of the week. Like every Monday, we swept the best tweets of the past week, in terms of distribution, originality and creativity.
Let's go for the chronicle #CreaTweets!
change car against broom!
For the #CourteeSansCoiture, rent a broom! 😛 # HarryPotter pic.twitter.com/2Xc2xATorB
- Potterheads EN (@HPotterheads_EN) September 25, 2016
ack, Jacques: same fight ...
iPhone 7, Chirac: dirty time for Jacques
- Jérémy / MxGreen (@jeremyfregefon) September 21st, 2016
It was a nice idea, the #CourteeSansCar.
But we did not have to put it on the same day as #SunDay.
- Master of conf (@Maitre_de_conf) September 25, 2016
Hackers who hacked 500 million Yahoo accounts would claim a ransom of 30 million old francs.
- X / Y (Z) (@HerbertLeopard) September 22, 2016
a day for Brad Pitt.
Still, imagine you get tackled by your girl and everyone receives an alert on his iPhone, it's rough.
- Swann Borsellino (@SwannBorsellino) September 20, 2016
- So your increase interview went well?
- I made a cardboard
- Cool !
- I have 2 hours to put my stuff before leaving
- Guy Golo (@Guy_Golo) September 20, 2016
n introduce you to the Ethernet Trade Center!
"Draw me a building"
"No, but I am a network architect myself"
"Do not worry, draw something anyway" pic.twitter.com/wJ7EU6Xbqb
- Prostberg (@Prostberg) September 19, 2016
arkozy 360 °.
Do you think that if Sarkozy turns a hair more to the right he will have gone around and become far left?
- Kerko (@TheKerkobitch) September 21, 2016
them of words and seasons.
- It's cold today.
- Did you go out?
- Rémynou (@RemynouLeChat) September 22, 2016
We are in 2016 and there is always this little village of irreducible morons who resist and continue to tell anything # Gauls pic.twitter.com/OTyBADHVZ5
- McKay (@MystereMcKay) September 20, 2016